2012-09-11 08:57:17 - Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report 1201 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
With the advent of 2012, phosphorus industry presents itself a peaceful state to address the complicated economic situation.
Although China´s national economy ostensibly slows down in 2011, most specialists still reach a consensus that China´s GDP would exceed 9% in 2011. However, the good economic development doesn´t promote the development of chemical industry correspondingly throughout 2011. Most traditional chemical products keep in the trouble of glut for a long time. Obviously, the depressed demand in downstream phosphorus industry reflects this situation well.
Furthermore, the Yuan against the dollar hit all-year high on Dec.30th, 2011âapproaching 6.30, and returning to 6.31 during the first week of 2012. With the appreciation of
Chinese currency, domestic export-oriented enterprises certainly would encounter great pressure. However, phosphorus industry, as an internal-oriented industry in China, is to be slightly impacted by the appreciation of Chinese currency.
- Price of phosphorus ore keeps at a high level in 2011, which promotes the ultilization of low-grade phosphorus ore to some degree.
- Phosphate fertilizer industry experiences an embarrassing time in 2011, accompanying with high output, soaring price and depressed demand.
- Integration, grabbing phosphorus resources, surging investments, etc., constitute the particular picture of China´s phosphorus industry in 2011.
- Hubei Yihua continues to grab phosphorus resources for preparing the feedstock of its new DAP production line.
- Yunnan Phosphate Chemical develops flotation of collophane for adding value to the raw ore.
- Entering traditional suspended mining period is to make phosphorus ore in short supply.
- 45 yellow phosphorus enterprises are selected as the 1st batch of enterprises meeting the Entry Criteria for Yellow Phosphorus, and they can enjoy preferential policies consequently.
- Strengthening the export tariff regulation will still be one policy direction for phosphate fertilizer industry in 2012.
- Multipurpose utilization of phosphogysum will acquire more attention during the period of 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015).
- GAS is developing a new process regarding the production of phosphoric acid to decrease the content of heavy metal in soil.
- Most of phosphorus products perform well in terms of price, but accompany with decrease in export volume in Nov. 2011.
- Prices of phosphorus products keep stable, excluding yellow phosphorus in Dec. 2011.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/Pho ..
Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..
Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.