Service Station Retailing in Portugal 2012 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-13 07:53:01
Based on our proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Portugal. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers´ c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Portugal.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers´ networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
The top four fuel retailers in Portugal account for 70.6% of the national service station network, with Galp, the largest player, accounting for 29.7% of all sites. The total service station network in Portugal grew marginally compared to 2010 by 0.2%, making 2,613 sites.
In 2011, the number of service stations with a shop in Portugal increased marginally by 0.5% to 1,732 sites. 66.3% of service stations in Portugal have a shop.
The percentage of service stations with a car wash in Portugal increased to 43.7% in 2011. The network of car wash sites in Portugal increased by 23 sites in 2011.
Reasons to Buy
- Which are the top five players in the Portuguese service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Portugal?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Servic ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.