2012-09-21 09:19:44 - Owing to the rapidly increasing electricity consumption, the market for electrical equipment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period, says RNCOS.
According to our new research report, “Indian Power Sector - New Opportunities for Growth”, with rapidly increasing electricity consumption, the power sector demand in India has been growing at a face pace over the past few years and the trend is expected to continue in future as well. We have found that the Southern region has the maximum power demand.
Further, with initiatives from state governments in co-operation with central and private players to ensure that growing power needs can be met is resulting in the growth of power sector in India. The report found that the growing demand in power sector is exploring opportunities for the electrical equipment industry. As per our analysis, the market for electrical equipment is anticipated
to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2011-12 to 2014-15.
Research Analysis & Highlights
The report, “Indian Power Sector - New Opportunities for Growth” by RNCOS spread over in 170 pages provides detailed state-wise and overall statistical snapshot of power sector in India including installed capacity and its share by energy source along with per capita electricity consumption. Additionally, we have included state-wise - list of under construction and upcoming power projects and demand forecast of electricity consumption in India.
Besides, the report provides comprehensive market analysis and forecast till 2014-15 of electrical equipment industry in the country along with its segments - Generation Equipments (Boilers, Turbines and Generators) and Transmission & Distribution (T&D) equipments (Cable & Wires, Transformers, Switchgears, Energy Meters, Capacitors, Transmission Lines and Conductors and Rotating Machines).
Some of the report’s key highlights include:
- Power demand to intensify in India.
- Southern region power demand witnessing stupendous growth.
- Eastern region to account for maximum number of future power projects.
- Electrical equipments market to continue posting strong growth.
- Large generation capacity addition plans driving demand for boilers in India.
- Renewable energy technology initiating strong demand for turbines.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM454.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- UAE Power Market Outlook to 2014 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM440.htm)
- Saudi Arabia Power Market Outlook to 2014 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM439.htm)
- Oman Power Market Outlook to 2014 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM438.htm)
- Middle East Power Sector Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM254.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/energyutility.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.