2013-10-02 05:44:58 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Powerlink Queensland - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Powerlink Queensland (Powerlink) is a government owned corporation. It carries out the development, operation and maintenance of Queensland's high voltage electricity transmission network. Powerlink provides network to transport high voltage electricity ranging from generators to electricity distribution networks. The company supplies its electricity to the customers indirectly through the distribution networks, which owned by Energex, Ergon and Country Energy. Powerlink also distributes its electricity through NSW/Qld Interconnector to the customers in New South Wales and aluminum smelters. The company developed its national and international customer base through owning, developing, maintaining and operating world standard network. The HV equipment's offered by the company consists of circuit breakers, current transformers, voltage transformers, isolators, surge arrestors, station post insulators, conductors, OPGW, ceramic, glass
and composite insulators. Powerlink also offers consultancy and technical services. The company is headquartered in Virginia, Australia.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/563176_powerlink_queensland_strategic_swot_a ..
Powerlink aims to be a leading transmission network service provider in Australia. Its service area network extends 1,700 km from north of Cairns to the New South Wales border, which represent half of Australia's eastern seaboard.
Powerlink Queensland Key Recent Developments
Jan 16, 2013: Powerlink Completes Work On Gladstone Substation Project
Jun 13, 2012: ABB Completes Installation Of IEC 61850-9-2 Process Bus Technology For Powerlink
Jun 27, 2012: TransGrid And Powerlink Start Consultation On Possible Upgrade Of Queensland/New South Wales Interconnector
May 31, 2012: Powerlink Invites Public Comment On Wandoan Coal Project Powerline
Sep 25, 2012: Powerlink's Ingham To Tully Project Delivers On Environmental Commitments
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Powerlink Queensland provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Powerlink Queensland and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.