Now Available: Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
2012-02-25 18:38:46 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority (WAPA) is a public electric utility, operating under Government of the Virgin Islands. The company produces and distributes electricity and potable water to approximately 55,000 electrical customers and 13,000 potable water customers. WAPA also installs and maintains street lights and water meters in the territory. The company also purchases a portion of electricity form
Alpine Energy Group LLC. WAPA operates electrical generation, water desalination and reverse osmosis units on St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas. Further, electrical service is provided to St. John, Water Island, and Hassel Island through submarine cables. The company is a member of the American Public Power Association (APPA), the American Water Works Association (AWWA), and the Caribbean Water and Waste water Association (CWWA). WAPA is also an ENERGYSTAR partner in collaboration with the United States Environmental Protection Agency . The company is headquartered in Christiansted, Virgin Islands(US).
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/321392_virgin_islands_water_and_power_author ..
Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you an in-depth data and trend analysis of the company's mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financings. The report provides detailed information on M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions registered by the company over a five year period. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value subdivided by deal types, markets, and regions, besides highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
Data presented in this report was derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
* Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
* Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
* Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as M&A, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
* Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region for North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
* Deals by Sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sector.
* Major Recent Deals - Information on the company's major recent financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
* Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
* Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key Competitors - A list of key competitors of the company.
* Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements.
* The profile analyzes the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divesture strategy
* Deals are presented from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy
Access detailed information about the company's recent financial deals that enables you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
* Major recent deals are presented in detail, which provides information on each deal's brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company
* Recent developments in the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as break up of deals by categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: DPL Inc., DTE Energy Company, Constellation Energy Group, Inc.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.