Market Report, "Research and Development in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report", published
2012-03-18 15:14:17 - New Telecom and Computing market report from Euromonitor International: "Research and Development in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report"
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. This Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Research and Development market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market
- be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
* Throughout the review period of 2000-2011 the Saudi Arabian market for research and development grew at significant 9% average annual rate.
* The market is still in its infancy, which is well illustrated by the fact that in 2010 there were only 931 filled patent applications, of which 262 were granted; in comparison, the global research and development leader, the US, boasted 520,277 patent applications and 244,341 patent grants over the same period. Moreover, Saudi Arabia spends only 1% of GDP on research and development activities, which is significantly lower than the global average (nearly 18%). Also, it had only 49 researchers per million inhabitants in 2009, falling well behind its neighbours: Jordan (1,843) and Egypt (404)
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/338232_research_and_development_in_saudi_ara ..
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Research and Development market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN SAUDI ARABIA: ISIC 73
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Research and Development
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Research and Development Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Research and Development Industry Among Other Saudi Arabia Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Research and Development Industry Among Other Saudi Arabia Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Research and Development Industry Among All Saudi Arabia Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Role of Imports and Exports
Chart 10 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
Chart 11 Import vs Export Growth
Chart 12 Turnover of Local Producers by Sector 2005-2011
Chart 13 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 1998-2017
Chart 14 Buyers' Expenditure on Research and Development Industry 2005-2011
Chart 15 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 16 Buyers' Share of Research and Development Market 2005-2011
Chart 17 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 18 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 19 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 20 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.