New Market Report Now Available: Fishing in Mexico: Industrial Report
2012-04-11 12:40:07 - New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Fishing in Mexico: Industrial Report"
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fishing market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be
they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
* The Mexican market for fishing services and products grew at an average annual rate of 7% over the review period of 2000-2011, stimulated by the growing demand for fish and seafood products due to the increasing recognition of them as a healthy supplement to daily diets.
* Over the period under review, the fishing market increased by Mx$11.1 billion, or 95%. Throughout these years, large supermarket retailers, transportation and storage facilities for fish and seafood were developed, thus raising the availability of fresh fish in remote Mexican areas, thereby contributing to the consumption growth. During the review period, the major buyer was households, accounting for 80% of the total market in 2011. Households? expenditure doubled since 2000 due to the growing awareness of the health benefits that fish and seafood provide as well as rising prices. On the whole, a sizeable share of Mexican households still do not have frequent consumption of fish, although it has been observed that this consumption greatly rises during Lent, since the majority of the Mexican population is Catholics. The other principal buyers were businesses – fish and fish products industry, wholesalers and retailers – as well as the catering industry. Their expenditure accounted for a far smaller share of the market, amounting to 20% of total value in 2011.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/347237_fishing_in_mexico_industrial_report.a ..
Product coverage: Fish Farming, Fishing in Ocean, Coastal and Inland Waters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fishing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
FISHING IN MEXICO: ISIC 05
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Fishing Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Fishing Industry Among Other Mexico Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Fishing Industry Among Other Mexico Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Fishing Industry Among All Mexico Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Role of Imports and Exports
Chart 10 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
Chart 11 Import vs Export Growth
Chart 12 Turnover of Local Producers by Sector 2005-2011
Chart 13 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 1998-2017
Chart 14 Buyers' Expenditure on Fishing Industry 2005-2011
Chart 15 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 16 Buyers' Share of Fishing Market 2005-2011
Chart 17 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 18 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 19 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 20 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.