New Market Research Report: Spain Sports Drinks Category Profile
2012-04-13 13:40:05 - : New Beverages research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
Published by Canadean, the Spain Sports Drinks Category Profile comprises of text, data tables and charts. Supported by market commentary, data includes consumption trends (historical and forecasts to 2014), segmentation data (carbonated vs still, ready-to-drink/RTD vs non ready-to-drink/Non RTD),packaging analysis (pack material, refillable vs non-refillable, multi vs single serve), distribution splits and leading companies' percentage market share. In addition, market
commentary also looks at the outlook for Sports Drinks, private label, marketing, pricing including market value (at consumer price) and new products for 2010.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/348209_spain_sports_drinks_category_profile. ..
Consumption volume (million litres, litres per capita) 2005 to 2010 plus forecasts to 2014F
Market commentary on current and emerging trends plus the outlook for Sports Drinks
Further commentary on private label, marketing and pricing/valuation
Percentage growth rates (CAGR) 2005-2010, 2007-2010, 2009-2010
Market value 2010 (at consumer price)
Segment analysis (carbonated vs still, ready-to-drink/RTD vs non ready-to-drink/Non RTD) 2009-2011F
Packaging analysis (pack material, refillable vs non-refillable, multi vs single serve) 2009-2011F
Distribution splits (off-premise/retail/at-home vs on-premise/away from home) 2009-2011F
Leading companies' percentage share 2009-2010
New products 2010
This report includes historic and forecast consumption trends along with segmentation data, packaging analysis, distribution splits and leading companies percentage market share.
Reasons to Purchase
The Spain Sports Drinks Category Profile from Canadean provides a comprehensive overview of the Sports Drinks market in Spain
Priced at just GBP450, category profiles are a cost effective way of quickly gaining an understanding of the dynamics and structure of the market.
Available in over 800 country category combinations, making them ideal for comparisons between markets/categories.
Report Table of Contents:
Spain Sports Drinks Category Profile 2011
Table - Sports Drinks Key Facts
* Market Size - Consumption, Million Litres, Litres Per Capita, 2010
* Growth - CAGR% 05-10, CAGR % 07-10, CAGR% 09-10
* Market Value (at Consumer Price), Local Currency/US$, 2010
* Segmentation - Ready-to-drink/RTD vs Non Ready-to-drink/Non RTD, % Market Share, 2010
* Distribution - Off-Premise/On-Premise, % Market Share, 2010
* Packaging - Material, % Market Share, 2010
Chart - Sports Drinks Leading Trademark Owners, 2010
* Current & Emerging Trends
* Private Label/Private Label Producers
* Sports Drinks New Products 2010
* Consumption, Million Litres/Litres Per Capita, 2005-2011F
* Consumption Forecasts, Million Litres/Litres Per Capita, 2012F-2014F
* Segments, Carbonated vs Still, Ready-to-drink/RTD vs Non Ready-to-drink/Non RTD, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
* Packaging, Material/Non-Refillable vs Refillable/Multi Serve vs Single Serve, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
* Distribution, Off-Premise vs On-Premise, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
* Leading Companies, % Market Share, 2009-2010
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.