"CNR International (U.K.) Limited - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile" is now available at Fast Market Research
2012-04-22 18:08:24 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
CNR International (U.K.) Limited (CNRI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Natural Resources Limited. The company is an upstream energy company and actively participating in exploration and production of oil and gas properties. CNRI acquired light oil properties in the UK Northern North Sea from Kerr-McGee North Sea (U.K.) Limited. It operates 99% of its production and holds an
average working interest of 80% in the North Sea. In 2007, CNRI made a Sale and Purchase Agreement with Oilexco North Sea Limited (Oilexco) for the disposal of its total working interest in the Balmoral, Stirling and Glamis Fields (B-Block). The company primarily focuses on four hubs namely Ninian, Murchison, Banff and T-Block. The company has its branch offices located at Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire and Libreville, Gabon. CNRI is headquartered at Aberdeen in Scotland in the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/325294_cnr_international_uk_limited_oil_gas_ ..
CNR International (U.K.) Limited - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you an in-depth data and trend analysis of the company's mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financings. The report provides detailed information on M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions registered by the company over a five year period. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value subdivided by deal types, markets, and regions, besides highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
Data presented in this report was derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
* Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
* Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
* Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as M&A, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
* Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region for North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
* Deals by Sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sector.
* Major Recent Deals - Information on the company's major recent financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
* Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
* Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key Competitors - A list of key competitors of the company.
* Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements.
* The profile analyzes the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divesture strategy
* Deals are presented from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy
Access detailed information about the company's recent financial deals that enables you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
* Major recent deals are presented in detail, which provides information on each deal's brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company
* Recent developments in the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as break up of deals by categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Shell U.K. Limited, Esso Exploration and Production UK Limited, Western Standard Energy Corp.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.