"Royal Bank of Canada: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" Published
2012-05-05 06:14:10 - New Financial Services research report from ICD-Research is now available from Fast Market Research
ICD Research's "Royal Bank of Canada: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Royal Bank of Canada
ICD Research's "Royal Bank of Canada: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and
presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a financial services institution that offers personal and wealth management, insurance, corporate and transaction processing, investment banking and commercial banking services worldwide. The bank and its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name of RBC. RBC offers its products and services to more than 18 million individuals, businesses, public sector and institutional clients, through offices in Canada, the US and other 50 countries. The bank operates through five business segments: Canadian Banking, Wealth Management, International Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance. RBC is headquartered at Ontario, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/381849_royal_bank_of_canada_financial_servic ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Royal Bank of Canada" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Purchase
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Royal Bank of Canada"
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Valuation
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research's capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.