Just Released: "Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC - Clean Technology - Advisory Profile"
2012-05-08 07:34:12 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC - Clean Technology - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC - Clean Technology - Advisory Profile
Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC is the investment banking arm of Wachovia Securities. The company is engaged in providing financial and corporate advisory services, private capital, corporate lending and leasing, and underwriting, sales, and trading of stocks and bonds.
GlobalData's Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC - Clean Technology - Advisory Profile provides an overview
of the deals advised by Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC in the Clean Technology market. The report is an essential source of information for Clean Technology companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/382487_wachovia_capital_markets_llc_clean_te ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies)
Reasons to Buy
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC, Clean Technology Deals Advised By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC, Clean Technology Deals Advised By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC, Clean Technology Deals Advised By Region, 2006 to YTD 2012
Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC, Clean Technology Deals Advised By Sector, 2006 to YTD 2012
Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC, Clean Technology Deals Advised Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC, Clean Technology, Deal Details
SunPower Completes Its Common Stock Offering For $198 Million
Portland General Electric Completes Public Offering Of $175.93 Million
Capstone Turbine Completes Private Placement Of $32.01 Million
The Empire District Electric Completes Offerigng For $69 Million
Alabama Power Completes Public Offering Of $150 Million
Northeast Utilities Completes Public Offering Of $383 Million
Actuant Completes Common Stock Offering For $131.1 Million
CMS Energy Completes Public Offering Of $173 Million 5.5% Convertible Senior Notes, Due 2029
Owens Corning Completes Public Offering Of 9% Senior Notes Due 2019 For $350 Million
Progress Energy Completes Public Offering 6.05% Senior Notes For $300 Million
Progress Energy Completes 7.05% Senior Notes Offering For $450 Million
FPL Group Completes 8.75% Debenture Offering For $350 Million
Indiana Michigan Power Completes Public Offering Of $400 Million 6.05% Series H Senior Notes, Due 2037
Dominion Resources Completes $500 Million Debt Offering
FPL Group Issues Series A Junior Subordinated Debentures For $350 million
FPL Group Completes Public Offering Of $600 Million
Puget Sound Completes Public Offering Of $300 Million
Alabama Power Completes Public Offering Of Series JJ Notes For $150 Million
DTE Energy Completes Public Offering Of 6.35% 2006 Series B Senior Notes Due 2016 For $300 Million
Honeywell Completes Public Offering Of $300 Million Floating Rate Senior Notes Due 2009
Alabama Power Completes Public Offering Of Series II Notes For $200 Million
Cisco Systems Completes Public Offering Of $500 Million Floating Rate Notes Due 2016
Cisco Systems Completes Public Offering Of $3 Billion 5.25% Senior Notes Due 2011
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.