Johnson Controls, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - New Study Released
2012-05-15 18:54:29 - New Transportation research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Johnson Controls, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Johnson Controls, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Johnson Controls (or 'the company') provides automotive interiors and batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric
vehicles, along with related systems engineering, marketing, and service expertise. The company also offers products and services that optimize energy usage in non-residential buildings and residential properties. Johnson Controls operates in more than 150 countries across the world. The company is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and employs about 162,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $40,833 million in the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 19% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,987 million in FY2011, an increase of 18.3% over FY2010. The net profit was $1,624 million in FY2011, an increase of 8.9% over FY2010.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/384291_johnson_controls_inc_swot_analysis.as ..
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Johnson Controls, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Johnson Controls, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Johnson Controls, Inc.
* Data is supplemented with details on Johnson Controls, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Johnson Controls, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Key Facts: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Company Overview: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Business Description: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Company History: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Key Employees: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Johnson Controls, Inc.
SWOT analysis: Johnson Controls, Inc.
* Strengths: Johnson Controls, Inc.
* Weaknesses: Johnson Controls, Inc.
* Opportunities: Johnson Controls, Inc.
* Threats: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Company View: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Top Competitors: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Johnson Controls, Inc.
* Head Office: Johnson Controls, Inc.
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Johnson Controls, Inc.
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.