"Legg Mason, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" is now available at Fast Market Research
2012-05-16 09:32:38 - New Financial Services market report from MarketLine: "Legg Mason, Inc. - SWOT Analysis"
Legg Mason, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Legg Mason, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Legg Mason is engaged in providing asset management services. As of March 2011, the group
has approximately $677.6 billion of assets under management. It provides investment management and related services to institutional and individual clients, company-sponsored mutual funds and other investment vehicles. The group primarily operates in the US, Asia Pacific and the UK. It is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland and employs about 3,395 people. The group recorded revenues of $2,784.3 million in the financial year ended March 2010 (FY2011), an increase of 5.7% over 2010 (FY2010). The operating profit of the group was $386.8 million in FY2011, an increase of 20.4% over FY2010.The net profit was $253.9 million in FY2011, an increase of 24.3% over FY2010.
Full Report Details at
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Legg Mason, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Legg Mason, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Legg Mason, Inc.
* Data is supplemented with details on Legg Mason, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Legg Mason, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Legg Mason, Inc.
Key Facts: Legg Mason, Inc.
Company Overview: Legg Mason, Inc.
Business Description: Legg Mason, Inc.
Company History: Legg Mason, Inc.
Key Employees: Legg Mason, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Legg Mason, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Legg Mason, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Legg Mason, Inc.
SWOT analysis: Legg Mason, Inc.
* Strengths: Legg Mason, Inc.
* Weaknesses: Legg Mason, Inc.
* Opportunities: Legg Mason, Inc.
* Threats: Legg Mason, Inc.
Company View: Legg Mason, Inc.
Top Competitors: Legg Mason, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Legg Mason, Inc.
* Head Office: Legg Mason, Inc.
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Legg Mason, Inc.
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.