"Mitsubishi Corporation (8058) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" Published
2012-05-31 08:32:59 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Mitsubishi Corporation (8058) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Mitsubishi Corporation (Mitsubishi) is a Japan based general trading company. The company operates through six business groups, namely, Energy Business Group; Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group; Metals Group, Machinery Group, Chemicals Group and Living Essentials Group. Mitsubishi along with its subsidiaries serves various industries across the world, including, energy, metals, chemicals, machinery, food and general merchandise. Mitsubishi has presence
in more than 80 countries. The company with its 500 subsidiaries around the globe operates through 200 operational bases. The company's key operating locations include Japan, India, the US, the UK, Brazil, Cambodia, Indonesia, Greece, France, and Germany. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The company aims to improve its earnings growth and build sustainable corporate value by reshaping its business models and portfolio. In addition, the company focuses to get to the bottom of global problems through business activities considering the needs and expectations of its shareholders. The company has set a target level of JPY500 billion net incomes for the fiscal year ended March 2013. Furthermore, it has planned to invest JPY400 to 500 billion for new business developments during the fiscal years 2012 and 2013. In April 2012, the company acquired a 20% stake in Ipanema Coffees, and during the same month, the company along with Mitsubishi Motors Corporation and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation completed the development and started the operation of M-tech Labo.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/389523_mitsubishi_corporation_8058_financial ..
Mitsubishi Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 19, 2012: Iraq Shortlists 47 Bidders To Participate In Next Round Of Auction For Energy Exploration Rights
Apr 12, 2012: Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Motors And Mitsubishi Electric Complete Smart Grid Demonstration Project
Apr 10, 2012: EMG To Install Acoustic Louvers On All Turbines At Pinnacle Wind Farm In Mineral County, West Virginia
Mar 17, 2012: MEC Selects Nine Bidders To Participate In Tender Process For Prai CCGT Power Project
Mar 12, 2012: CPC To Form Strategic Alliance With Mitsubishi
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mitsubishi Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.