Market Report, "Cara Operations Limited: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report", published
2012-06-25 10:01:57 - Recently published research from Canadean, "Cara Operations Limited: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Canadean's "Cara Operations Limited: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history , recent developments , key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
Canadean's "Cara Operations Limited: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT
Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cara Operations Limited
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/400496_cara_operations_limited_foodservice_c ..
Canadean's "Cara Operations Limited: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cara Operations Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cara Operations Limited
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cara operations Limited (Cara) is one of the largest foodservice companies in Canada. The company was established in 1883 as The Canada Railway News Company. Cara conducts business operations under six principal brands: Swiss Chalet, Milestones, Montana's, Kelsey's, Harvey's and Coza! Tuscan Grill. The restaurant chains embody different dining formats principally focused on franchisee business model for expansion. The company offers a wide choice of quick-service menu including starters, grill, chicken, entree salads, sandwiches, sides, desserts and beverages across its portfolio of branded restaurants. Currently, Cara operates more than 700 locations spread across Canada. The company is headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.