Market Report, "Bounty Oil & Gas NL (BUY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", published
2012-11-08 19:13:21 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Bounty Oil and Gas NL (Bounty) carries out the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas assets and production of oil and natural gas. The company's portfolio of drilled-proven but undeveloped oil and gas properties now amounts to contingent resources of as much as 3.4 MMboe. As of June 2012, Bounty produced light sweet crude oil from the
Murta Zone in the Utopia Field, SW Queensland and continued to sell the oil to the Eromanga Refinery 50 km north of the field. It also produced oil from several oil fields and leases operated by Santos Limited in ATP 259P, Naccowlah Block, SW Queensland. Bounty operates in Australia and Tanzania. The company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia
Bounty aims to maintain a steady flow of drilling and development opportunities through focussed exploration whilst offsetting risk to third parties through farm out.
Bounty Oil & Gas NL Key Recent Developments
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/503033_bounty_oil_gas_nl_buy_financial_and_s ..
Oct 19, 2012: Bounty Oil & Gas Receives Approval For Petroleum Exploration Permit AC/P32, Timor Sea
Aug 14, 2012: Advent Energy Confirms Renewal Of PEP11 Permit Offshore Sydney Basin
Jun 29, 2012: Aminex Provides Update On 2D Seismic Survey At Nyuni Area License Offshore Tanzania
May 30, 2012: Aminex Commences 2D Seismic Survey At Nyuni Area License Offshore Tanzania
May 21, 2012: Bounty Oil & Gas Provides Update On Nyuni Area PSA And Deep Water Gas Acreage
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bounty Oil & Gas NL provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.