Brazil Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape - new market research report published
2012-11-20 08:20:37 - Brazil Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Brazil Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape - This "Brazil Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape" gives detailed information on country´s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the market´s regulatory structure, consumption pattern and
import and export trends are provided. Along with this, the top active power projects and the top upcoming projects divided by their technology have been provided as well. This coupled with competitive benchmarking of the top five market utilities in the country provides a comprehensive understanding of the power market´s scenario.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2010, forecast forward 19 years to 2030
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on key current and upcoming projects
- Information on grid interconnectivity, infrastructure and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, which include Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. (Eletrobras), Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo (CESP), Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais (CEMIG), Tractebel Energia SA (Tractebel) and Companhia Paranaense de Energia (Copel). This includes market share analysis and SWOT analysis for each of the player
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry´s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors´ business structure, strategy and prospects
consumption, capacity, generation, market share
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.