"Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) Market in Asia Pacific to 2017" is now available at Fast Market Research
2012-11-22 05:34:43 - Increasing Penetration in China and India Coupled with Low Cost Manufacturing to Fuel Regional Growth
GBI Research's report, "Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) Market in Asia Pacific to 2017 - ", provides a detailed insight into the Asia-Pacific API market. The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the API markets in this region. The report contains market forecasts, product type analysis, drivers and restraints. In addition, it includes
therapeutic categories analysis and CMO growth in the region, and its influence on API manufacturing activity towards 2017. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Asia-Pacific API market, covering all of the major parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/506222_active_pharmaceutical_ingredients_api ..
Asia-Pacific is the second largest regional market for APIs by revenue in the world. The Asia-Pacific active pharmaceutical ingredients market revenue held a share of around 28.3% of the global API market in 2011, with the global revenue standing at $108,613m. Total revenue generated by the Asia-Pacific API market was $30,693m in 2011, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% to reach $63.8 billion by 2017. This will be supported by healthy demand from the biotech and generic API sectors.
* Market revenue data for APIs from 2005 to 2011 and forecasts for six years to 2017.
* API markets in key countries in the region, including Japan, China, South Korea and India.
* API industry structure and market trends, such as a shift in manufacturing and growth in biotechnology for the Asia-Pacific region.
* Drivers of the API market, such as the growth of generic drugs, and restraints.
* Detailed historic and forecast trends and share analysis of API revenue, based on product types (synthetic and biotech APIs) in the Asia-Pacific market, and in key countries of the region.
* Detailed historic and forecast trends and share analysis of API revenue, based on customer base (generic and innovative for synthetic APIs, biosimilars and biologics for biotech APIs) in the Asia-Pacific market, and in key countries of the region.
* Analysis of API revenue based on therapeutic categories at a regional and key country level.
Reasons to buy
* Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the Asia-Pacific API market.
* Identify opportunities and challenges in the Asia-Pacific API market.
* Invest in the growing segments of the API market.
* Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the Asia-Pacific API market.
* Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the global API market.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO)
3.1 Process of CMO Outsourcing
3.2 Asia-Pacific CMO Market Drivers
3.2.1 Availability of Low-cost Skilled Manpower
3.2.2 Key Benefits of Outsourcing
3.3 Asia-Pacific CMO Market Revenues and Forecast to 2017
4 Asia-Pacific Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
4.1 Asia-Pacific API Industry Structure
4.2 Asia-Pacific API Distribution Structure
4.3 Asia-Pacific API Market Overview
4.4 Asia-Pacific APIs Market Segmentation
4.4.1 Synthetic APIs
4.4.2 Biotech APIs
4.5 Asia-Pacific APIs Market Drivers
4.5.1 Growing Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Capabilities of Developing Countries Such as China and India are Attracting APIs Manufacturing from Developed Countries
4.5.2 Domestic Market Growth of Developing Countries in Asia-Pacific is Providing Global Pharmaceutical Industry Growth
4.5.3 Increasing Focus on Biotech API Drugs in Asia-Pacific will Contribute Significantly to Asia-Pacific APIs Market Growth
4.5.4 The Improving Regulatory Framework in Markets of China and India is Increasing the Penetration of Branded Drugs
4.5.5 Patent Expiries of Blockbuster Drugs Boosting the Market Revenues in Asia-Pacific
4.6 Asia-Pacific APIs Market Restraints
4.6.1 Increasing Patent Expiries Hamper the Growth of the Branded API Market
4.6.2 Highly Fragmented Market Restricts the Revenue Growth of the Asia-Pacific API Market
4.6.3 Limited Improvement in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Capabilities may Hamper Overall Growth Potential
4.6.4 High Currency Fluctuations Hamper the Value Growth of the Pharmaceutical Market in the Asia-Pacific Region
4.7 Asia-Pacific APIs Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2017
4.8 Asia-Pacific Revenue Share Analysis by Product Types
4.9 Asia-Pacific Synthetic APIs Market
4.9.1 Asia-Pacific Synthetic APIs Market Drivers
4.9.2 Asia-Pacific Synthetic APIs Market Restraints
4.9.3 Asia-Pacific Synthetic Market Revenues and Forecast to 2017
4.9.4 Asia-Pacific Synthetic Market Revenue Share Analysis by Consumer Base
4.9.5 Asia-Pacific Synthetic Market Revenues by Customer Base and Forecast to 2017
4.10 Asia-Pacific Biotech APIs Market
4.10.1 Asia-Pacific Biotech APIs Market Drivers
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About GBI Research
GBI Research provides industry-leading global business intelligence solutions. Their products and services help companies make better business decisions, win business and position themselves more effectively. GBI Research publishes more than 100 research reports each year across a wide range of industries. These reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, databases of proprietary in-house data and high quality analysis from their expert teams. GBI Research employs hundreds of highly qualified Analysts across the US, Europe and Asia. View more research from GBI Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1016
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.