Recent Study: Synergetics USA, Inc. Market Share Analysis
2012-11-22 05:35:11 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Synergetics USA, Inc. Market Share Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
GlobalData's new report, "Synergetics USA, Inc. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Synergetics USA, Inc.'s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Synergetics USA, Inc. market share information in one key market category - Electrosurgical Devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the
company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Synergetics USA, Inc. operates in - Surgical Equipment.
* Synergetics USA, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Canada and United States.
* Synergetics USA, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Electrosurgical Devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/504958_synergetics_usa_inc_market_share_anal ..
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Synergetics USA, Inc. operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Synergetics USA, Inc.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Covidien plc, ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH, ConMed Corporation, Bovie Medical Corporation, Ethicon, Inc., KLS Martin GmbH & Co. KG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., Lamidey Noury Medical, WEM Electronic Equipment Ltda., BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Eschmann Holdings Ltd., ellman international, inc., MegaDyne Medical Products, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Surgical Equipment
3.1.1 Electrosurgical Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
4.5 Business Overview
4.6 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Synergetics USA, Inc. Strengths
6.2.1 Strong Liquidity
6.2.2 Broad Product Portfolio
6.2.3 Leadership Through Innovation
6.3 Synergetics USA, Inc. Weaknesses
6.3.1 Deteriorating Profitability Ratios
6.3.2 Over Dependence on the US Market
6.3.3 Dependence on a Limited Customer
6.4 Synergetics USA, Inc. Opportunities
6.4.1 Growing Aged Population
6.4.2 Growth in Neurosurgery Market
6.4.3 Strategic Agreement
6.5 Synergetics USA, Inc. Threats
6.5.1 Cost Containment Pressures
6.5.2 Stringent Government Regulations
6.5.3 Competitive Atmosphere
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Surgical Equipment (Electrosurgical Devices), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 Synergetics USA, Inc., Surgical Equipment(Electrosurgical Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 Synergetics USA, Inc., Surgical Equipment(Electrosurgical Devices), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Key Employee Biographies
11 Company Statement
12 Locations And Subsidiaries
12.1 Head Office
12.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
13 Financial Deals Landscape
13.1 Synergetics USA, Inc., Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
14 Synergetics USA, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
14.1.1 Synergetics Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Alcon Labs
14.1.2 Synergetics USA Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Retinal Solutions
14.1.3 Synergetics USA Extends Agreement With Codman & Shurtleff
14.1.4 Synergetics USA Enters Into An Agreement With Codman & Shurtleff
14.1.5 Synergetics USA And Volk Optical Enter Into Distribution Agreement
14.1.6 Synergetics And Quantel Medical Enter Into Distribution Agreement
14.1.7 Synergetics Signs An Agreement With Codman & Shurtleff
14.2 Equity Offering
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.