New Market Report: Telecommunication Services in Belgium
2012-11-23 15:03:29 - New Fixed Networks market report from MarketLine: "Telecommunication Services in Belgium"
Telecommunication Services in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Belgium telecommunication services market. Includes market size data,
textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms market and the wireless telecommunication services market. The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service. The market value is composed of revenues from end-users for subscription and usage, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from wired internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes are for the total number of fixed-line telephones and mobile subscribers. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2011 average annual exchange rates.
* The Belgian telecommunication services market had total revenues of $10.3 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.9% between 2007 and 2011.
* Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 3.3% between 2007 and 2011, to reach a total of 17.6 million subscribers in 2011.
* The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -0.8% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $9.9 billion by the end of 2016.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/505922_telecommunication_services_in_belgium ..
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Belgium
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Belgium
Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Belgium telecommunication services market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Belgium economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Belgium telecommunication services market by value in 2011?
What will be the size of the Belgium telecommunication services market in 2016?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Belgium telecommunication services market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Partial Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
KPN Group Belgium NV/SA
Telenet Group Holding NV
Related MarketLine research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Belgium telecommunication services market value: $ billion, 2007-11
Table 2: Belgium telecommunication services market volume: million subscribers, 2007-11
Table 3: Belgium telecommunication services market category segmentation: $ billion, 2011
Table 4: Belgium telecommunication services market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2011
Table 5: Belgium telecommunication services market value forecast: $ billion, 2011-16
Table 6: Belgium telecommunication services market volume forecast: million subscribers, 2011-16
Table 7: Belgacom SA: key facts
Table 8: Belgacom SA: key financials ($)
Table 9: Belgacom SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 10: Belgacom SA: key financial ratios
Table 11: KPN Group Belgium NV/SA: key facts
Table 12: Mobistar S.A.: key facts
Table 13: Mobistar S.A.: key financials ($)
Table 14: Mobistar S.A.: key financials (EUR)
Table 15: Mobistar S.A.: key financial ratios
Table 16: Telenet Group Holding NV: key facts
Table 17: Telenet Group Holding NV: key financials ($)
Table 18: Telenet Group Holding NV: key financials (EUR)
Table 19: Telenet Group Holding NV: key financial ratios
Table 20: Belgium size of population (million), 2007-11
Table 21: Belgium GDP (constant 2000 prices, $ billion), 2007-11
Table 22: Belgium GDP (current prices, $ billion), 2007-11
Table 23: Belgium inflation, 2007-11
Table 24: Belgium consumer price index (absolute), 2007-11
Table 25: Belgium exchange rate, 2007-11
Full Table of Contents is available at:
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.