"Construction Materials in Belgium" is now available at Fast Market Research
2012-11-23 15:03:38 - Recently published research from MarketLine, "Construction Materials in Belgium", is now available at Fast Market Research
Construction Materials in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Belgium construction materials market. Includes market size data,
textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks. The cement segment includes hydraulic cement (e.g. Portland cement), but excludes solid concrete. The aggregates segment includes sand, gravel, crushed rock, recycled concrete, and other aggregates used in construction, but excludes industrial sand (used in glass making etc.) and similar materials. The bricks segment includes building blocks and pipes made from fired clay or concrete. Other finished or semi-finished building materials and components are classified in the building products market.
* The Belgian construction materials market had total revenues of $1.7 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2007 and 2011.
* The sand, gravel, other aggregates segment was the market's most lucrative in 2011, with total revenues of $0.8 billion, equivalent to 45.4% of the market's overall value.
* The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.7% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2.1 billion by the end of 2016.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/505865_construction_materials_in_belgium.asp ..
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the construction materials market in Belgium
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction materials market in Belgium
Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Belgium construction materials market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Belgium economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Belgium construction materials market by value in 2011?
What will be the size of the Belgium construction materials market in 2016?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Belgium construction materials market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Partial Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Ciments Francais SA
Related MarketLine research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Belgium construction materials market value: $ million, 2007-11
Table 2: Belgium construction materials market category segmentation: $ million, 2011
Table 3: Belgium construction materials market geography segmentation: $ million, 2011
Table 4: Belgium construction materials market value forecast: $ million, 2011-16
Table 5: Ciments Francais SA: key facts
Table 6: Ciments Francais SA: key financials ($)
Table 7: Ciments Francais SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 8: Ciments Francais SA: key financial ratios
Table 9: HeidelbergCement AG: key facts
Table 10: HeidelbergCement AG: key financials ($)
Table 11: HeidelbergCement AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 12: HeidelbergCement AG: key financial ratios
Table 13: Holcim Ltd.: key facts
Table 14: Holcim Ltd.: key financials ($)
Table 15: Holcim Ltd.: key financials (CHF)
Table 16: Holcim Ltd.: key financial ratios
Table 17: Belgium size of population (million), 2007-11
Table 18: Belgium gdp (constant 2000 prices, $ billion), 2007-11
Table 19: Belgium gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2007-11
Table 20: Belgium inflation, 2007-11
Table 21: Belgium consumer price index (absolute), 2007-11
Table 22: Belgium exchange rate, 2007-11
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Belgium construction materials market value: $ million, 2007-11
Figure 2: Belgium construction materials market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2011
Figure 3: Belgium construction materials market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2011
Figure 4: Belgium construction materials market value forecast: $ million, 2011-16
Full Table of Contents is available at:
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.