Just Released: "Telecommunication Services in the United Kingdom"
2012-11-23 15:03:39 - Fast Market Research recommends "Telecommunication Services in the United Kingdom" from MarketLine, now available
Telecommunication Services in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom telecommunication services market. Includes
market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms market and the wireless telecommunication services market. The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service. The market value is composed of revenues from end-users for subscription and usage, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from wired internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes are for the total number of fixed-line telephones and mobile subscribers. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2011 average annual exchange rates.
* The UK telecommunication services market had total revenues of $58.9 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.8% between 2007 and 2011.
* Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 1.2% between 2007 and 2011, to reach a total of 114.8 million subscribers in 2011.
* The performance of the market is forecast to follow the similar pattern with an anticipated CARC of -2.7% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $51.4 billion by the end of 2016.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/505932_telecommunication_services_in_the_uni ..
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom telecommunication services market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom telecommunication services market by value in 2011?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom telecommunication services market in 2016?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom telecommunication services market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Partial Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
British Sky Broadcasting Group plc
BT Group plc
Vodafone Group Public Limited Company
Related MarketLine research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: United Kingdom telecommunication services market value: $ billion, 2007-11
Table 2: United Kingdom telecommunication services market volume: million subscribers, 2007-11
Table 3: United Kingdom telecommunication services market category segmentation: $ billion, 2011
Table 4: United Kingdom telecommunication services market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2011
Table 5: United Kingdom telecommunication services market value forecast: $ billion, 2011-16
Table 6: United Kingdom telecommunication services market volume forecast: million subscribers, 2011-16
Table 7: British Sky Broadcasting Group plc: key facts
Table 8: British Sky Broadcasting Group plc: key financials ($)
Table 9: British Sky Broadcasting Group plc: key financials (GBP)
Table 10: British Sky Broadcasting Group plc: key financial ratios
Table 11: BT Group plc: key facts
Table 12: BT Group plc: key financials ($)
Table 13: BT Group plc: key financials (GBP)
Table 14: BT Group plc: key financial ratios
Table 15: Telefonica, S.A.: key facts
Table 16: Telefonica, S.A.: key financials ($)
Table 17: Telefonica, S.A.: key financials (EUR)
Table 18: Telefonica, S.A.: key financial ratios
Table 19: Vodafone Group Public Limited Company: key facts
Table 20: Vodafone Group Public Limited Company: key financials ($)
Table 21: Vodafone Group Public Limited Company: key financials (GBP)
Table 22: Vodafone Group Public Limited Company: key financial ratios
Full Table of Contents is available at:
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.