New Market Report: Life Insurance in the Czech Republic
2012-11-24 11:26:58 - New Financial Services market report from MarketLine: "Life Insurance in the Czech Republic"
Life Insurance in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Czech Republic life insurance market. Includes
market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The value of the life insurance market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes from mortality protection and retirement savings plans. All currency conversions have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates. The insurance market depends on a variety of economic and non-economic factors and future performance is difficult to predict. The forecast given in this report is not based on a complex economic model, but is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move.
* The Czech life insurance market had total gross written premiums of $4.1 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% between 2007 and 2011.
* The life insurance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2011, with total gross written premiums of $3.8 billion, equivalent to 94.2% of the market's overall value.
* The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.2% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $4.6 billion by the end of 2016.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/506151_life_insurance_in_the_czech_republic. ..
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the life insurance market in the Czech Republic
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in the Czech Republic
Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Czech Republic life insurance market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Czech Republic economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Czech Republic life insurance market by value in 2011?
What will be the size of the Czech Republic life insurance market in 2016?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Czech Republic life insurance market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Partial Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Ceska pojistovna a.s.
ING GROEP N.V.
Vienna Insurance Group AG
Related MarketLine research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Czech Republic life insurance market value: $ million, 2007-11
Table 2: Czech Republic life insurance market category segmentation: $ million, 2011
Table 3: Czech Republic life insurance market geography segmentation: $ million, 2011
Table 4: Czech Republic life insurance market share: % share, by value, 2011
Table 5: Czech Republic life insurance market value forecast: $ million, 2011-16
Table 6: Ceska pojistovna a.s.: key facts
Table 7: Ceska pojistovna a.s.: key financials ($)
Table 8: Ceska pojistovna a.s.: key financials (CZK)
Table 9: Ceska pojistovna a.s.: key financial ratios
Table 10: ING GROEP N.V.: key facts
Table 11: ING GROEP N.V.: key financials ($)
Table 12: ING GROEP N.V.: key financials (EUR)
Table 13: ING GROEP N.V.: key financial ratios
Table 14: Vienna Insurance Group AG: key facts
Table 15: Vienna Insurance Group AG: key financials ($)
Table 16: Vienna Insurance Group AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 17: Vienna Insurance Group AG: key financial ratios
Table 18: Czech Republic size of population (million), 2007-11
Table 19: Czech Republic gdp (constant 2000 prices, $ billion), 2007-11
Table 20: Czech Republic gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2007-11
Table 21: Czech Republic inflation, 2007-11
Table 22: Czech Republic consumer price index (absolute), 2007-11
Table 23: Czech Republic exchange rate, 2007-11
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Czech Republic life insurance market value: $ million, 2007-11
Full Table of Contents is available at:
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.