European Asset Finance Industry Business Outlook Survey 2013 - New Report
2012-11-24 11:39:11 - Fast Market Research recommends "European Asset Finance Industry Business Outlook Survey 2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Asset Finance Industry" from Timetric, now available
"European Asset Finance Industry Business Outlook Survey 2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Asset Finance Industry" is a new report by Timetric and VRL that extensively analyzes how media spend, marketing and sales strategies, practices and business planning are set to change in 2012-2013 in the European asset finance industry. This report
provides information on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of European companies and information on how spending by these financial institutions will change, providing insight into marketing behavior. In addition, the report also identifies the future business growth of asset finance institutions, as well as merger and acquisition activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors but also examines their actions and business priorities.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/506245_european_asset_finance_industry_busin ..
* A total of 44% of the respondents expect either an 'increase' or a 'significant increase' in the level of merger and acquisition activity over the next 12 months.
* Respondents from asset finance lender companies identified Brazil, China and India as the top three emerging markets offering significant growth prospects in the future. A total of 33% of respondents expect Brazil to offer the highest growth potential among emerging markets.
* In total, 44% of respondents from asset finance lenders expect 'no change' in their marketing budgets in 2013, while 34% of respondents expect an increase and 11% anticipate a decrease.
The report features the opinions of European asset finance industry respondents related to the following:
* Business growth and future developments in business structure
* Merger and acquisition activity
* Key regions of growth
* High demand products and vital channels of growth
* Business concerns
* Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
* Future spending outlook on media channels
* Marketing agency selection criteria
Reasons to Purchase
* Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
* Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.
* Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
* Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of asset finance companies in Europe.
* Project how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
* Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by asset finance companies.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: De Lage Landen, Grenkeleasing, Volkswagen Financial Services, Linedata, Quartz Finance, Emric, Extenda Financial Solutions, Alphabet, Athlon Car Lease, SnappCar, West Won, Capex, Econocom, Enel Green Power, Cassiopae, Alphera Financial Services, Kennet Equipment Leasing, United Trust Bank (UTB), Close Brothers Group, Societe Generale, Invesco, BMW, White Clark, Deutsche Bank
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
2 Executive Summary
3 European Asset Finance Industry Dynamics
3.1 Business Growth and Profitability Expectations
3.1.1 Business growth and profitability expectations by asset finance lenders
3.1.2 Business growth and profitability expectations by suppliers
3.2 Expected Changes in Bad Debt Ratio
3.2.1 Expected changes in bad debt by asset finance lenders
3.3 Future Developments in Business Structure
3.3.1 Future developments in business structure of asset finance lenders
3.3.2 Future developments in business structure of suppliers
3.4 Planned Change in Staff Recruitment
3.4.1 Planned change in staff recruitment by company type
3.5 Merger and Acquisition Activity Expectations
3.5.1 M&A activity expectations by company type
3.5.2 M&A activity expectations by suppliers
4 European Asset Finance Industry: Market Growth Outlook
4.1 Demand in Emerging Markets
4.1.1 Demand in emerging markets for asset finance lenders
4.1.2 Demand in emerging markets for suppliers
4.2 Growth Expectation in Developed Countries
4.2.1 Growth expectation in developed countries by asset finance lenders
4.2.2 Growth expectation in developed countries for suppliers
4.3 High-Demand Products
4.3.1 High-demand products by asset finance lenders
4.4 Vital Channels of Growth
4.4.1 Vital channels of growth by company type
5 Threats and Opportunities for the Asset Finance Industry
5.1 Key Drivers of Growth
5.1.1 Key growth drivers by company type
5.2 Leading Business Concerns
5.2.1 Leading business concerns by asset finance lenders
5.3 Expected Change in Investment and Operational Expenditure
5.3.1 Expected change in investment and operational expenditure by asset finance lenders
5.4 Capital Availability Concerns
5.4.1 Capital availability concerns by company type
6 European Asset Finance Industry Marketing Spend Activity
6.1 Annual Marketing Budget
6.1.1 Annual marketing budgets by company type
6.2 Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure
6.2.1 Planned change in marketing expenditure by company type
6.3 Future Investment in Media Channels
6.3.1 Future investment in media channels by company type
7 Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2013
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.