KBR, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report - new market research report published
2012-12-05 04:00:01 - KBR, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
KBR, Inc.: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about KBR, Inc.
The report utilizes a
wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about KBR, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company´s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of KBR, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors´ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KBR, Inc. (KBR) is one of the world´s largest providers of defense services and one of the industry leaders in transforming hydrocarbon resources into valuable products such as petroleum and gas products across all sectors of the energy and chemicals industries. It offers engineering, procurement, and construction services to the energy, petrochemicals, minerals, government services, civil infrastructure, and other infrastructure sectors. KBR specializes in construction of liquefied natural gas producing plants. The company has operations in more than 70 countries. KBR is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Defence/Market-Research/KBR-I ..
Browse all Defence Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Defence/Market-Research?aCode ..
Browse all Defence Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Defence/Company-Profile?aCode ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.