Recent Study: Essilor International Market Share Analysis
2013-01-31 12:25:33 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Essilor International Market Share Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
GlobalData's new report, "Essilor International Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Essilor International's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Essilor International market share information in one key market category - Vision Care. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in.
The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532482_essilor_international_market_share_an ..
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Essilor International operates in - Ophthalmic Devices.
* Essilor International's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Australia, Spain, United Kingdom, France, Canada and United States.
* Essilor International's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Vision Care.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Essilor International operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Essilor International's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., CIBA Vision Corporation, Hoya Corporation, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, CooperVision, Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Alcon, Inc., Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd., Shamir Optical Industry Ltd., Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., St. Shine Optical Co., Ltd., Solotica Lentes de Contato, Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited, Hanita Lenses R.C.A Ltd., Soflex Contact Lens Industries Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Ophthalmic Devices
3.1.1 Vision Care
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
5 Business Description
5.1 Business Overview
5.2.3 Market View
5.3 Lenses & Optical Instruments
5.3.3 Market View
5.5 Major Products and Services
7 Business Strategy
8 SWOT Analysis
8.2 Essilor International Strengths
8.2.1 Growth through Acquisitions
8.2.2 Strong Focus on Research and Development
8.2.3 Constant Growth in Revenue
8.2.4 Geographical Diversity
8.3 Essilor International Weaknesses
8.3.1 Limited Liquidity
8.3.2 Governmental Investigation
8.4 Essilor International Opportunities
8.4.1 Growing Aged Population
8.4.2 Growth Potential in Asia and Africa
8.4.3 Logistics Management and Transport Optimization
8.4.4 Joint Venture Agreements
8.5 Essilor International Threats
8.5.1 Cost Containment Pressures
8.5.2 Rapid Technological Changes
8.5.3 Intense Competition
8.5.4 Industry Consolidation Challenges
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), Global, Market Share 2011
10.2 Essilor International, Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), by Region, Market Share (2011)
10.3 Essilor International, Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), by Country, Market Share (2011)
11 Key Employees
12 Key Employee Biographies
13 Company Statement
14 Locations And Subsidiaries
14.1 Head Office
14.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
15 Financial Deals Landscape
15.1 Essilor International, Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
16 Essilor International, Deals Summary By Region, 2006 to YTD 2012
17 Essilor International Detailed Deal Summary
17.1 Asset Purchase
17.1.1 Essilor International Acquires Assets of Sankar & Co's Ophthalmic Division
17.1.2 Essilor Acquires Assets Of Vision Star
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.