New Market Report: Lumenis Ltd. Market Share Analysis
2013-02-01 02:39:03 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Lumenis Ltd. Market Share Analysis"
GlobalData's new report, "Lumenis Ltd. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Lumenis Ltds market position in the refractive surgery . The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the refractive surgery . The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and
subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532485_lumenis_ltd_market_share_analysis.asp ..
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the refractive surgery .
* Lumenis Ltds company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - India, Japan, China, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, United States, Canada and Brazil.
* Lumenis Ltds company shares (in Revenues) information for the refractive surgery .
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Lumenis Ltds operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Lumenis Ltds market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Carl Zeiss AG, Nidek Co., Ltd., SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited, Quantel Medical SA
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Ophthalmic Devices
3.1.1 Refractive Surgery Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 SWOT Snapshot
4.4 Business Overview
4.5 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Lumenis Ltd. Strengths
6.2.1 Wide Range of Applications
6.2.2 Lumenis Proprietary Technologies
6.2.3 Diversified Geographical Presence
6.3 Lumenis Ltd. Weaknesses
6.3.1 Reliance on Limited Number of Suppliers
6.3.2 Decline in Bottom Line
6.4 Lumenis Ltd. Opportunities
6.4.1 Aging Population
6.4.2 Market for Aesthetic Procedures
6.4.3 Product Development Efforts
6.4.4 Opportunities in Emerging Economies
6.5 Lumenis Ltd. Threats
6.5.1 Stringent Government Regulations
6.5.2 Cost Containment Pressures
6.5.3 Competitive Landscape
6.5.4 Technological Changes
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Ophthalmic Devices (Refractive Surgery Devices), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 Lumenis Ltd., Ophthalmic Devices (Refractive Surgery Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 Lumenis Ltd., Ophthalmic Devices (Refractive Surgery Devices), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Key Employee Biographies
11 Company Statement
12 Locations And Subsidiaries
12.1 Head Office
12.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
13 Financial Deals Landscape
13.1 Lumenis Ltd., Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
14 Lumenis Ltd., Deals Summary By Region, 2006 to YTD 2012
15 Lumenis Ltd. Detailed Deal Summary
15.1 Venture Financing
15.1.1 Lumenis Secures $5 Million In Financing
15.2.1 Lumenis Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Alma Lasers
15.2.2 Lumenis Receives Exclusive Worldwide Licensing Rights For SRT
15.2.3 Boston Scientific Extends Co-Marketing Agreement With Lumenis For Holmium Laser Fibers
15.2.4 Lumenis Enters Into Research, Development And Licensing Agreement With Wellman Center
15.2.5 Lumenis Enters Into Co-Marketing Agreement With Boston Scientific
15.2.6 EDAP TMS Enters Into An Agreement With Lumenis
15.2.7 Lumenis Signs An Agreement With Valam
15.2.8 Lumenis Signs Distribution Agreement With PolyDiagnost
15.2.9 Trimedyne Enters Into An Agreement With Lumenis
15.3 Equity Offering
15.3.1 Lumenis Completes Private Placement Of Common Stock For $15 Million
15.3.2 Lumenis Completes Private Placement Of $120 Million
16 Recent Developments
16.1 Strategy And Business Planning
16.1.1 May 05, 2008: Lumenis Announces Changes In Lumenis Vision Strategic Business Unit
16.1.2 Jan 14, 2008: Lumenis Announces Construction Of Its Headquarters In Yokneam, Israel
16.2 Corporate Communications
16.2.1 Dec 05, 2011: Lumenis Names Ophir Yakovian As CFO
16.2.2 Jan 04, 2010: Lumenis Appoints Caroline Coyle As Senior Vice President, General Manager For Its Surgical Strategic Business Unit
16.2.3 Jan 04, 2010: Lumenis Appoints Caroline Coyle As Senior Vice President, General Manager Surgical Strategic Business Unit
16.2.4 Jan 16, 2008: Lumenis COO To Resign
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.