"Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" now available at Fast Market Research
2013-02-06 19:34:44 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC (WAJPCO), an operational subsidiary of the Electricity Holding Company SAOC (EHC), is a power company. The company undertakes generation, transmission of electricity besides carrying out water desalination. Its operational assets include a 297 megawatt (MW) natural gas.-fired power plant and associated water desalination facility, located at Wadi Jizzi, Sohar, Oman. The plant is connected
to the main gas transmission system and electricity grid network. The company generates electricity under a license issued by the Authority of Electricity Regulation, Oman and is governed by the provision of Royal Decree 78/2004.
GlobalData's Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536167_wadi_al_jizzi_power_company_saoc_stra ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Key Facts
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Key Employees
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Key Operational Employees
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Major Products and Services
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - History
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Company Statement
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Business Description
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Strengths
Strength - Strategic Association
Strength - Asset Portfolio
Strength - Compliance with Quality Standards
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependency on Thermal Fuel Sources
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Oman's Infrastructure Development Program
Opportunity - Infrastructure Expansion Initiatives
Opportunity - Rising Electricity Demand in Oman
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Threats
Threat - Aging Infrastructure
Threat - Environmental Laws and Regulations
Threat - Fluctuating Gas Market
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC, Key Facts
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC, Key Employees
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC, Key Operational Employees
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC, Major Products and Services
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC, History
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC, Other Locations
Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.