2014-03-17 18:58:01 - Private Participation and Legislation in Philippine Power Sector - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Private Participation and Legislation in Philippine Power Sector - Until the mid-1980s the power sector in the Philippines was mostly state-owned, through the National Power Corporation (NPC). After the Asian debt crisis in the early 1980s, the Philippine government tightened its fiscal policy and capital expenditure for additional electricity capacity was significantly reduced. This led to a slowdown in the installation of new electricity generating facilities and at the same time electricity demand continued to increase. This resulted in tight electricity supply and demand conditions by the middle of the 1980s. This led the government to increase efforts to source private investments into the power sector of Philippines to promote efficiency and reduce government financial debt obligations.
- Market prospects for
increased private sector participation in Philippines
- Key issues influencing the growth of private sector investments in the power sector of Philippines
- Current and future power market investment prospects offered by changing competitive dynamics in Philippines
- Opportunities for private and foreign investors with increased regulatory support for the development of power sector infrastructure
Reasons to buy
- Identify the key growth and investment opportunities in the power sector of Philippines
- Gain insights on the growth potential of power sector in Philippines with increased private sector participation
- Developing strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Facilitate decision-making based on the investment opportunities offered by Philippine´s power sector
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.