Private Participation and Legislative Push Driving Growth in the Moroccan Power Sector - new market research report published
Private Participation and Legislative Push Driving Growth in the Moroccan Power Sector - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-17 18:59:01
Private Participation and Legislative Push Driving Growth in the Moroccan Power Sector - Morocco has a population of 32.52 million and a gross domestic product of $95.98 billion as of 2012 (World Bank, 2013). There are almost no conventional energy resources in Morocco and electricity generation depends almost entirely on imported fuel. Electricity production is driven by a diverse fuel mix which comprises coal, fuel oil, natural gas, geothermal, solar, wind and hydro. The electricity demand during 2002-2012 has been growing at 7%, year-on-year. The market has a comparatively consolidated structure, with both public and private entities operating to meet the country´s electricity needs. Morocco´s electricity market is monopolistic; a state-dominated entity is responsible for buying all power generated by the country´s privately-owned generating companies.
- Market prospects for increased private sector participation in Morocco
- Key issues influencing the growth of private sector investments in the power sector of Morocco
- Current and future power market investment prospects offered by changing competitive dynamics in Morocco
- Opportunities for private and foreign investors with increased regulatory support for the development of power sector infrastructure
Reasons to buy
- Identify the key growth and investment opportunities in the power sector of Morocco
- Gain insights on the growth potential of power sector in Morocco with increased private sector participation
- Developing strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Facilitate decision-making based on the investment opportunities offered by Morocco´s power sector
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.