2013-01-31 11:46:45 - New Materials research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Prophecy Coal Corp. (Prophecy), formerly Prophecy Resource Corp., is a geographically diversified thermal coal production company. The company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of coal properties in Mongolia, nickel, and platinum group metals projects in Canada, specifically in the Yukon Territory and the Provinces of Manitoba, Ontario and British Columbia. The company's coal resources include a controls over 1.4 billion tonnes of thermal coal in Mongolia (839 Mt measured, 579 Mt indicated). The company's project portfolio include Ulaan Ovoo (Coal Mongolia), Okeover (Cu/Moly BC), Titan (Vanadium ON), Kanichee Mine (Base Metal ON), and NI 43-101 Resource.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/486686_prophecy_coal_corp_pcy_financial_and_ ..
In June 2011, Prophecy Resource Corp. announced the completion of the sale of its Wellgreen and
Lynn Lake nickel properties to Pacific Coast Nickel Corp. (PCNC) by way of a plan of arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia). As a result, the two units came into existence, namely, the Prophecy Coal Corp., and Prophecy Platinum Corp. Prophecy Coal holds 26.2 million shares of Prophecy Platinum along with the Okeover Property (copper-molybdenum) and the Titan Vanadium-Titanium-Iron projects in Canada. In November 2011, the Mongolian government issued Prophecy an official permit to construct a 600MW power plant at the site of its Chandgana deposit. The company's second project at Ulaan Ovoo, was commissioned for production in November 2010.
Prophecy Coal Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2012: Prophecy Coal Debuts Power Division
Aug 09, 2012: Prophecy Coal Halts Mining Operations At Ulaan Ovoo Mine In Mongolia
Jan 17, 2012: Prophecy Receives Positive Feasibility Study For Chandgana Mine-Mouth Power Plant Project In Central Mongolia
Jan 24, 2012: Prophecy Provides EPC, PPA And Project Financing Update On Chandgana Power Plant Project
May 28, 2012: Prophecy Coal Enters Into Cooperation Covenant With Mongolian Energy Authority On 600 MW Chandgana Power Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Prophecy Coal Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Prophecy Coal Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.