2012-11-11 16:42:34 - Fast Market Research recommends "PT Pertamina (Persero) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
PT Pertamina (Pertamina) is a state controlled, integrated oil and gas company. It carries out upstream and downstream business activities in oil and gas industry. The upstream sector comprises of oil, gas and geothermal energy exploration and production. The company operates seven concession oil and gas blocks and three geothermal producing areas with installed capacity of162 MW. The downstream activities of the company includes processing, marketing, trading and shipping of fuel, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), liquefied natural gas (LNG), petrochemicals and lube base oil. Pertamina operates 7 fuel refineries, 2 LPG plants and 2 LNG plants. The company also undertakes other businesses such as hotel, shipping, airlines, dockyard, marketing service, hospital, oil drilling service, management service, insurance and manufacturing. It
operates in more than 20 countries through its subsidiaries, representative offices, joint ventures and affiliates. The company's key markets include, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, China and Korea. Pertamina is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/503025_pt_pertamina_persero_strategic_swot_a ..
PT Pertamina Key Recent Developments
Aug 27, 2012: Pertamina Receives Approval To Build FLNG Terminal In Central Java
Jul 19, 2012: Celanese And Pertamina To Advance Development Of Fuel Ethanol Projects In Indonesia
Mar 27, 2012: Foster Wheeler Wins Project Management Consultancy Contract For Cilacap Refinery Upgrade In Indonesia
Feb 18, 2012: SAAC And Pertamina Sign MoU For Refining And Petrochemical Project
Jan 27, 2012: Pertamina To Go Head With Berlian Laju Contract
GlobalData's PT Pertamina (Persero) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.