New Insurance market report from World Market Intelligence: "R K Harrison Group Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-12 15:13:32
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "R K Harrison Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
R K Harrison Group Limited (RKH) is an insurance and reinsurance brokerage company based in the UK. The company offers a range of insurance and reinsurance products and services for private individuals, businesses, insurance brokers and trade associations. Its portfolio of products includes casualty insurance, construction insurance, energy insurance, marine insurance, property insurance, structured credit insurance, accident and health insurance, motor insurance, private client insurance, fine art commercial insurance, cargo and stock throughput insurance, executive and professional risks insurance, and farms and estates insurance. It also offers treaty reinsurance, specialty reinsurance and facultative reinsurance products. Furthermore, the company provides consultancy and claims management services. The company along with its subsidiaries R K Harrison Insurance Brokers Limited, RK Harrison Insurance Services Limited, R K Harrison Reinsurance Brokers Limited and Bowood Insurance Brokers Limited operates in the UK, the US and Bermuda. It operates through nine locations across the UK and internationally. RKH is headquartered in London, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/779644_r_k_harrison_group_limited_company_pr ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about R K Harrison Group Limited for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of R K Harrison Group Limited
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.