2013-02-28 12:38:11 - Fast Market Research recommends "Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2019" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2019". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's
team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/544160_amyotrophic_lateral_sclerosis_analysi ..
* Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics market revenues data from 2006 to 2011, forecast for eight years to 2019.
* Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets.
* Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes. Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics market.
* Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
* Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics market.
* Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
* Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics market.
* Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics market in future.
* Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
* What's the next big thing in the global Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sanofi, Avicena, Biogen, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Motor Neuron Disease
3.2 Etiology and Pathophysiology
3.2.2 Common Hypotheses for the Pathogenesis of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
3.2.3 Therapeutic Strategies Based on Pathophysiology
3.2.4 Risk Factors
3.2.5 Quality of Life
3.5 Diagnosis and Referral
3.5.1 Physical Examination
3.5.2 Diagnostic Tests
3.5.3 Emerging Diagnostic Tests
3.6 Treatment Guidelines
3.7 Disease Management
3.7.1 Pharmacological Treatment
3.7.2 Supportive Care
4 Competitive Assessment
4.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment
4.3 Product Profiles - Major Brands
4.3.1 Rilutek (riluzole)
5 Opportunity and Unmet Need
5.2 Low Awareness
5.3 Disease-Modifying Drugs
5.4 High Cost of Therapy
6 Pipeline Assessment
6.2 Strategic Pipeline Assessment
6.3 Pipeline by Phases of Development
6.3.1 Phase III Pipeline
6.3.2 Phase II/III Pipeline
6.3.3 Phase II Pipeline
6.3.4 Phase I/II Pipeline
6.3.5 Phase I Pipeline
6.3.6 Preclinical and Discovery Pipeline
6.3.7 Status Unknown
6.4 Pipeline by Mechanism of Action
6.5 Technology Trends Analytic Framework
6.6 Promising Drugs in Clinical Development
6.6.2 Radicut (edaravone)
7 Clinical Trials Mapping
7.1 Clinical Trials by Region/Country (US, 5EU and Japan)
7.2 Clinical Trials by Phase
7.3 Clinical Trials by Trial Status
7.4 Prominent Sponsors
8 Current and Future Players
8.2 Trends in Corporate Strategy
8.3 Company Profiles
8.3.4 Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
8.3.5 Other Companies in the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutics Market
9 Licensing and Partnership Deals
9.1 Key Deals and Alliances
10 Market Outlook
10.1 Seven Major Markets Overview
10.2 Regional Analysis
10.2.1 United States
10.2.6 United Kingdom
10.3 Key Events
10.4 Drivers and Barriers
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.