2013-05-14 13:19:36 - Fast Market Research recommends "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" from Strategic Defence Intelligence, now available
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/594039_bell_helicopter_textron_inc_defense_c ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc. (Bell Helicopter) designs and manufactures commercial and military helicopters, tiltrotor aircraft, and related spare parts. The company also markets advanced military helicopters and supports the US Government and military customers outside the US. The company's range of commercial aircraft types, include light single- and twin-engine helicopters and medium twin-engine helicopters. Bell Helicopter carries out its manufacturing operations at its plants located in Amarillo, Texas, and Mirabel, Canada. The company provides after-sale support and services for its installed fleet of 35,000 helicopters through a network of independent service centers, supply centers and service sites. Bell Helicopter is headquartered in Hurst, Texas, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
About Strategic Defence Intelligence
Strategic Defence Intelligence provides a stream of continuously updated customer and competitor intelligence, as well as detailed research reports providing an unrivalled source of global information on the latest developments in the defence industry. View more research from Strategic Defence Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1040
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.