2012-09-16 23:44:21 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Black Hills Energy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Black Hills Energy represents various subsidiaries of Black Hills Corporation. The company offers electricity and natural gas services to customers in Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas. The company represents the operations of Black Hills Utility Holdings, Inc., Black Hills Colorado Electric Utility Company, LP, Black Hills Colorado Gas Utility Company, LP, Black Hills Iowa Gas Utility Company, LLC, Black Hills Kansas Gas Utility Company, LLC, and Black Hills Nebraska Gas Utility Company, LLC. Black Hills Energy constituent companies have their headquarters in Pueblo, Fountain, West Des Moines, Lawrence and Lincoln across the US.
Black Hills Energy focuses on the development of the 29 MW wind turbine project. The Colorado Public Utilities Commission granted approval to the company for the the construction
and ownership of 50% interests in the proposed project in Huerfano county, Colorado. The company is involved in the expansion of automated meter reading system for natural gas customers across southwest Kansas.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/412076_black_hills_energy_strategic_swot_ana ..
Black Hills Energy Key Recent Developments
Apr 16, 2012: Colorado PUC Denies Black Hills Energy's CPCN Application For Third LMS100 Natural Gas-fired Turbine
Apr 20, 2012: Black Hills Energy Files Energy Assistance Programs With Colorado PUC
Jun 04, 2012: Black Hills Energy Files Application To Increase Natural Gas Rates
May 01, 2012: Black Hills Energy To Build CNG Fueling Station In Nebraska, US
May 03, 2012: Black Hills Energy Fulfills Commitment To Lower Monthly Customer Bills
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Black Hills Energy provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Black Hills Energy and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.