2012-09-29 11:50:48 - Fast Market Research recommends "China National Petroleum Corporation: Alternative Energy - Company Profile and SWOT Report" from ICD-Research, now available
ICD Research's "China National Petroleum Corporation: Alternative Energy - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China National Petroleum Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China National Petroleum Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/466422_china_national_petroleum_corporation_ ..
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "China National Petroleum Corporation
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) is a producer and supplier of oil and gas. It also provides oilfield services. The company has expertise in the areas of development, refining, geophysical prospecting, well drilling, well logging, mud logging, production testing, down-hole operations, engineering, and construction. In addition, it is into the construction of petrochemical units, nitrogen fertilizers plants, EPCM project, natural gas compression stations, power station, gas condense refinery, water pump stations and offshore risk exploration projects. It also owns and operates crude oil and natural gas pipelines and oil and gas processing facilities. The company provides oilfield services and engineering construction in 66 countries. CNPC is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research's capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.