2013-11-03 10:48:04 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "CMS Hasche Sigle - Power Energy - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
CMS Hasche Sigle Eschenlohr Peltzer is a Germany-based commercial law firm. It provides its services to construction companies, such as builders and property developers, architects, engineers and project managers, public corporations, institutional investors, property administrators, facility managers, wholesale and retail operations and industrial enterprises. The firm also provides contract drafting, negotiating, claims management, litigation, arbitration and legal advisory services. It also offers tax consultancy services to businesses. The firm is operating its business in Europe and Asia with nine offices in Germany and four international offices in Serbia, Belgium, Russia and China. CMS Hasche Sigle is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/712207_cms_hasche_sigle_power_energy_advisor ..
GlobalData's CMS Hasche Sigle - Power Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the
deals advised by CMS Hasche Sigle in the Power market. The report is an essential source of information for Power companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes CMS Hasche Sigle's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
CMS Hasche Sigle, Power Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
CMS Hasche Sigle, Power Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
CMS Hasche Sigle, Power Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
CMS Hasche Sigle, Power Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
CMS Hasche Sigle, Power Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
CMS Hasche Sigle, Power Energy, Deal Details
Euro BioEnergy Acquires Biomasse Heizkraftwerk From Sturm, Fortum And Ingenieurburo
HEAG Sudhessische And Stadtwerke Munchen Acquire 49.8% Stake In Wetfeet Offshore
Nexus Energia Acquires PCC Energie
RheinEnergie Acquires 16.1% Stake In MVV Energie For US$403.8 Million
Ramboll Acquires IMS Ingenieurgesellschaft From Net Engineering International
Stadtwerke Acquires Five Wind Farms From WPD
Evelop Acquires Majority Stake In Gode Wind I Wind Farm From PNE Wind
EnBW Acquires Wind Farm From Ventotec In Brandenburg, Germany
DanTysk Offshore To Invest US$1.4 Billion In DanTysk Offshore Wind Farm In Denmark
Stadtwerke Munchen Acquires 48.9% Stake In Andasol 3 Solar Power Plant From Solanda
RWE Innogy And RheinEnergie Acquire 25.1% Stake In Andasol 3 Solar Power Plant From Marquesado Solar
Ventotec Sells Mothlitz Wind Farm To Elektra Baselland In Germany
EWR Neue Acquires Dorn-Durkheim Wind Farm From ABO Wind In Germany
Ventotec Sells Dubener Platte Wind Farm To BKW In Germany
EnBW Energie Acquires Three Wind farms For US$113 Million From Plambeck Neue Energien
Luxcara Acquires Portfolio Of Solar Power Plants From Q-Cells In Germany
Stadtwerke Munchen, Mainova And Sudhessische Energie Acquire Havelland Wind Project From WPD
Solar Infrastructure Acquires Luckau Solar Power Park From Wirsol In Brandenburg, Germany
EnBW Energie To Acquire Seven Wind Farms From PNE Wind
EnBW Energy To Invest US$292 Million In Combined Heat And Power Plant In Germany
HelveticWind Acquires Ludersdorf-Parstein Wind Farm In Germany
Wetfeet Offshore Completes Project Financing Of US$1,440 Million For Global Tech I Offshore Wind Park In Germany
Ecolutions Solar Sells Solar Power Portfolio In Brandenburg, Germany
WKN Windkraft Nord Acquires Oberlausitz Wind Farm Project From ETL Energietechnik Leipzig
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.