2012-11-22 05:23:33 - Fast Market Research recommends "Cooper Energy Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2011" from GlobalData, now available
Cooper Energy Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/504759_cooper_energy_limited_oil_gas_explora ..
* The report provides detailed
and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
* Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($/Boed), and EV/Proved Reserve ($/MMboe).
* Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last five years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last five quarters.
* The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
* Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company.
Note: The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
* Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
* Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
* Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors' financial and operational data.
* Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
* Establish relative performance among the industry's players based on key operational and financial measures.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Cooper Energy Limited, Valuation and Financial Data, 2007-2011
Cooper Energy Limited, Share Price Performance, 2007-2011
Share Price Performance, 2007-2011
Key Valuation Metrics, 2007-2011
Cooper Energy Limited, Production and Reserves Trends
Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2007-2011
Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2007-2011
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserve Changes, 2007-2011
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve Trend, 2007-2011
Crude Oil Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2007-2011
Crude Oil/Liquids Reserve Changes, 2007-2011
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserves Life Index
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserves Life Index, 2007-2011
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserves Life Index, By Country/Region, 2007-2011
Cooper Energy Limited, E&P Costs Trends
Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure
Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2007-2011
Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, 2007-2011
Cooper Energy Limited, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2007-2011
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2007-2011
Oil and Gas Performance Metrics
Exploration and Development Wells Drilled, 2007-2011
Exploration and Development Wells Drilled, By Country/Region, 2007-2011
Cooper Energy Limited - Recent Developments
Oct 15, 2012: Cooper Energy To Suspend Windmill-1 Exploration Well In PEL 92 Cooper Basin, Australia
Oct 09, 2012: Cooper Energy Discovers Oil At Windmill-1 Exploration Well In PEL 92 Cooper Basin, Australia
Oct 02, 2012: Cooper Energy Spuds Windmill-1 Well In PEL 92, Australia
Sep 26, 2012: Cooper Energy Delays Drilling Of Windmill-1 Exploration Well In PEL92, Australia
Sep 20, 2012: Beach Energy Provides PEL 92 Operations Update
Sep 19, 2012: Cooper Energy Encounters Oil At Butlers-6 Oil Well In Cooper Basin, Australia
Sep 10, 2012: Cooper Energy Encounters 8m Oil Column At Butlers-5 Oil Well In Cooper Basin, Australia
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.