2012-07-25 08:27:03 - Fast Market Research recommends "Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot" from Canadean, now available
* Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives
* Analysis on how media spend, marketing, sales strategies and practices are set to change in the packaging industry in 2012-2013
* Analysis of the marketing and sales strategies of leading packaging industry suppliers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It analyzes how procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices in the packaging industry are set to change in 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level supplier selection criteria of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/442613_critical_factors_for_choosing_a_marke ..
* The opinions and forward looking statements of 217 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
* The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
* The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
* This report covers data and analysis on procurement and industry developments.
* Key topics covered include buyer procurement behaviors and strategies.
* In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
Reasons To Buy
* This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
* This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
* This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
* This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
* This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
Report Table of Contents:
1.1 What is This Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents: Global Packaging Industry
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Packaging Industry Suppliers: Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency
2.1 Critical success factors by region
2.2 Critical success factors by company turnover
3.1 Global Packaging Industry Full Survey Results
3.2 About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Global Packaging Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2012
Table 2: Global Packaging Industry Buyer Respondents by Job Role 2012
Table 3: Global Packaging Industry Buyer Respondents by Global Company Turnover 2012
Table 4: Global Packaging Industry Buyer Respondents by Region 2012
Table 5: Global Packaging suppliers Respondents by Job Role 2012
Table 6: Global Packaging suppliers Respondents by Global Turnover 2012
Table 7: Global Packaging suppliers Respondents by Region 2012
Table 8: Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency: Global Packaging Industry Suppliers 2010-2012
Table 9: Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency by Region 2012
Table 10: Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency by Turnover 2012
Table 11: Survey Results - Closed Questions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency: Global Packaging Industry Suppliers 2012
Figure 2: Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency by Region 2012
Figure 3: Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency by Turnover 2012
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.