New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-09-02 20:22:16
CWC Well Services Corp. (CWC) is an oilfield servicing company. The company offers suite of oil well services such as service rigs, coil tubing, snubbing and well testing for exploration and production companies in the Western Canadian Sedimentary basin. It conducts service activities through two divisions, namely, Well Servicing and Other Oilfield Services. CWC's well servicing division consists of corrective recovery, manufacture, maintenance, heavy oil, horizontal and re-entry drilling with depths ranging from 1,500 to 5,000 meters. Its Other Oilfield Service division consists of snubbing units and well testing packages. It provides oil well services for producers operating in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. The company operates through well-established network of locations such as Grande Prairie, Slave Lake, Red Deer, Lloydminster, Provost, Brooks, Alberta and Weyburn, Saskatchewan. CWC is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/864875_cwc_well_services_corp_cwc_financial_ ..
The company focuses to upgrade and replace support equipments with the newest and technologically advanced solutions in the industry. It intends to expand well servicing fleet, with addition of new service rigs and by recertifying the existing rigs. To this end, it included four new services rigs and recertified an existing service rig in fiscal 2012.
CWC Well Services Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 14, 2013: CWC Well Services Corp. Announces Second Quarter Financial Results and Declares September 2013 Dividend
Jan 09, 2014: CWC Well Services Announces 2014 Capital Expenditure Budget
Jul 26, 2013: CWC Well Services Announces New Chief Financial Officer
Mar 05, 2014: CWC Well Services Announces 2013 Annual and Fourth Quarter Financial Results and Declares March 2014 Dividend
Nov 13, 2013: CWC Well Services Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Declares December 2013 Dividend
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CWC Well Services Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CWC Well Services Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.