2012-10-13 17:52:56 - New Food research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
Canadean's "Famous Brands Ltd. (Foodservice): Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Famous Brands Ltd. (Foodservice): Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Famous Brands Ltd. (Foodservice)
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/460338_famous_brands_ltd_foodservice_foodser ..
Canadean's "Famous Brands Ltd. (Foodservice): Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and
easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Famous Brands Ltd. (Foodservice)" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Famous Brands Ltd. (Foodservice)
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Famous Brands Limited (Famous Brands) franchises branded restaurant chains in South Africa and globally. The company was previously known as Steers Holdings Limited, which was listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in 1994 and later it was renamed to Famous Brands Limited. Famous Brands principally franchises a comprehensive network of casual and quick service restaurants under various brands. It also manufactures a range of licensed products on behalf of its portfolio of franchised brands. In addition, the company delivers products prepared in-house alongside supplying products prepared by third-party manufacturers. As of February 28, 2011, the company operated a portfolio of 1,861 franchised restaurants spread across South Africa including 16 African countries and the UK. Famous Brands is headquartered in Midrand, South Africa.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.