New Financial Services research report from World Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-20 08:13:49
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Commercial Bank
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
First Commercial Bank (FCB) is a private bank based in the US. The bank provides a range of personal banking, small business banking and commercial banking products and services catering to the needs of individuals and businesses. The bank's portfolio of products includes checking accounts, credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, savings accounts, money market accounts, personal loans, small business administration loans, business loans, and insurance products. In addition, it provides investment services, treasury management services, merchant services, international services, government banking services, online banking, mobile banking and ATM services. The bank's operations are spanned across five states of the US. FCB operates as a division of Synovus Bank, and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/861573_first_commercial_bank_company_profile ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Commercial Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Commercial Bank
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 First Commercial Bank - Business Analysis
1.1 First Commercial Bank - Company Overview
1.2 First Commercial Bank - Business Description
1.3 First Commercial Bank - Major Products and Services
2 First Commercial Bank - Recent Developments
3 First Commercial Bank - SWOT Analysis
3.1 First Commercial Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 First Commercial Bank - Strengths
3.3 First Commercial Bank - Weaknesses
3.4 First Commercial Bank - Opportunities
3.5 First Commercial Bank - Threats
4 First Commercial Bank - History
5 First Commercial Bank - Key Employees
6 First Commercial Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 First Commercial Bank - Head Office
6.2 First Commercial Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: First Commercial Bank - Major Products and Services
Table 2: First Commercial Bank - History
Table 3: First Commercial Bank - Key Employees
Table 4: First Commercial Bank - Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.