2013-11-02 13:25:48 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. (Fredrikson & Byron) is a business and corporate law firm. Its primary areas of practice include corporate governance, government relations, healthcare, life sciences, advertising, banking, employment and labor, energy and renewable energy, intellectual property, international, litigation, real estate, securities, tax, and mergers and acquisitions. The firm's clientele include public companies, privately-held businesses, entrepreneurs, government agencies, family businesses and multinational corporations. Its attorneys cooperate with individuals on estate planning, family law, and immigration matters. The company has strategic alliances in the US and other countries. It has offices in Bismarck, Des Moines and Fargo in the US; Monterrey in Mexico; and Shanghai in China. Fredrikson & Byron is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711814_fredrikson_byron_pa_medical_equipment ..
GlobalData's Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Medical Equipment, Deal Details
St. Jude Medical Completes Acquisition Of AGA Medical Holdings For US$1.3 Billion
Cardiovascular Systems Acquires Replidyne
Techne Acquires Boston Biochem And Boston Biochem
Techne Completes Acquisition Of Bionostics For US$104 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 4.5% Senior Notes Due 2042 For US$400 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 4.45% Senior Notes For US$1,250 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 5.55% Senior Notes For US$500 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2043 For US$750 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2016 For US$500 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 5.6% Senior Notes For US$400 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2018 For US$1 Billion
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2021 For US$500 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 4.5% Senior Notes For US$550 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2023 For US$1.25 Billion
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 6.5% Senior Notes For US$300 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 3.125% Senior Notes Due 2022 For US$675 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 3% Senior Notes For US$1,250 Million
Cardiovascular Systems Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$16 Million
Electromed Completes Exercise Of Over-allotment Option
Kips Bay Medical Completes IPO Of US$16.5 Million
Kips Bay Medical Completes Underwriters' Exercise Of Over-Allotment Option For US$7 Million
Cardiovascular Systems Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$40.5 Million
List of Tables
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.