2013-09-08 11:05:49 - Fast Market Research recommends "Hoya Corporation Market Share Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's new report, "Hoya Corporation Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Hoya Corporation's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Hoya Corporation. market share information in seventeen key market categories - Intraocular Lens (IOL), Vision Care and Flexible Endoscopes. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672858_hoya_corporation_market_share_analysi ..
* Global company shares (in Revenue) information for the key markets Hoya Corporation operates in - Ophthalmic Devices and Endoscopy Devices
* Hoya Corporation's company shares (in Revenue) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Japan, France, Australia, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Canada, Brazil, United States, China and India.
* Hoya Corporation's company shares (in Revenue) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Intraocular Lens (IOL), Vision Care and Flexible Endoscopes.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Hoya Corporation operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Hoya Corporation's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Alcon, Inc., Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Carl Zeiss AG, STAAR Surgical Company, Appasamy Associates, Medennium Inc., Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited, Intra Ocular Care Pvt. Ltd., All Pro Intraocular Lens Co.,Ltd, Medicontur Medical Engineering Ltd., Essilor International, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., CIBA Vision Corporation, CooperVision, Inc., Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd., Shamir Optical Industry Ltd., St. Shine Optical Co., Ltd., Solotica Lentes de Contato, Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited, Hanita Lenses R.C.A Ltd., Soflex Contact Lens Industries Ltd., SEIKO Optical Europe GmbH, Olympus Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Shanghai Aohua Photoelectricity Endoscope Co.,Ltd, Stryker Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Ophthalmic Devices
3.1.1 Intraocular Lens (IOL)
3.1.2 Vision Care
3.2 Endoscopy Devices
3.2.1 Flexible Endoscopes
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
5 Business Description
5.1 Business Overview
5.2 Information Technology
5.2.3 Capital Expenditure
5.3 Life Care
5.3.3 Capital Expenditure
5.4.3 Capital Expenditure
5.5 Major Products and Services
7 SWOT Analysis
7.2 Hoya Corporation Strengths
7.2.1 Operational Network
7.2.2 Product Portfolio
7.2.3 Increase in Profitability Indicators
7.3 Hoya Corporation Weaknesses
7.3.1 Product Recall
7.4 Hoya Corporation Opportunities
7.4.1 Business Initiatives
7.4.2 New Product Launches
7.4.3 Global Vision Care Market
7.4.4 Growing Endoscopy Devices Market
7.5 Hoya Corporation Threats
7.5.1 International and Political Risk
7.5.2 Rapid Technological Changes
7.5.3 Competitive Landscape
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), Global, Company Share (%), 2011
9.2 Hoya Corporation, Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), by Region, Company Share (2011)
9.3 Hoya Corporation, Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), by Country, Company Share (2011)
9.4 Ophthalmic Devices (Intraocular Lens (IOL), Global, Company Share (%), 2011
9.5 Hoya Corporation, Ophthalmic Devices (Intraocular Lens (IOL), by Region, Company Share (2011)
9.6 Hoya Corporation, Ophthalmic Devices (Intraocular Lens (IOL), by Country, Company Share (2011)
9.7 Endoscopy Devices (Flexible Endoscopes), Global, Company Share (%), 2011
9.8 Hoya Corporation, Endoscopy Devices (Flexible Endoscopes), by Region, Company Share (2011)
9.9 Hoya Corporation, Endoscopy Devices (Flexible Endoscopes), by Country, Company Share (2011)
10 Hoya Corporation Medical Equipment Company Share Analysis by Category
10.1 Hoya Corporation, Global, Category Revenue Share (2011)
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.