2012-10-12 05:24:25 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "IBC Solar AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
IBC Solar AG (IBC Solar) is a German solar energy company. It designs and develops turnkey solar photovoltaic energy projects. The company offers a wide spectrum of services, including project management, consultation and planning of the photovoltaic installation, on-site support services, development, component delivery, after-sales services and monitoring services. Its product portfolio comprises solar modules, inverters, monitoring and measurement equipment, batteries and charge regulators. The company markets solar modules and components of renowned manufacturers as well as distributes own brand products through domestic retail partners. Geographically, the company operates in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic, Austria, Turkey, the UK, China and Malaysia through its subsidiaries. IBC Solar is headquartered in Bad Staffelstein, Germany.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/493391_ibc_solar_ag_strategic_swot_analysis_ ..
IBC Solar AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 19, 2012: IBC Solar To Begin Construction Of 13.6 MW Solar Park In Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
Jul 12, 2012: IBC Solar Surpasses 2 GW Mark
Jul 03, 2012: Suntech To Supply 50 MW Of Solar Panels To IBC Solar
Jun 26, 2012: IBC Solar's Internal Management System Receives Certification From TUV Rheinland
Jun 11, 2012: IBC Solar Signs Co-operation Agreement With LG Chem And Expands Portfolio With Lithium-ion Storage Solution
GlobalData'sIBC Solar AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.