2012-09-10 21:23:44 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Israel Electric Corporation Limited (IECL), formerly Palestine Electric Corporation Ltd., is an integrated electric company It specializes in the generation, transmission, sale, supply and distribution of electricity in Israel. The State of Israel owns around 99.85% of IECL. IECL generates power utilizing conventional energy sources such as coal, oil and gas. The company operates 17 power plants with a power generation capacity of 12,759 MW. IECL has 62 generating units of which 18 were steam powered and 44 gas turbines. In 2011, the company sold 52,037 GWh, of electricity. IECL owns 4 power stations with 18 steam driven generating units, which has a generating capacity of 6,462 megawatts (MW). The company carries out its business through three business segments, namely,
Generating, Transmission, and Distribution. IECL is headquartered in Haifa, Israel.
Israel Electric Corporation Limited Key Recent Developments
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461922_israel_electric_corporation_limited_s ..
Aug 20, 2012: IEC Completes Work On Zafit Combined-Cycle Power Plant In Israel
Jul 24, 2012: BP To Supply LNG To Israel Electric
Jul 22, 2012: Tamar Partners To Supply Natural Gas To IEC
May 29, 2012: IEC Reports Revenue Of NIS6.5 Billion In Q1 2012
May 26, 2012: Powercom Introduces Smart Meter For Distribution Networks
GlobalData's Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Key Facts
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Key Employees
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Major Products and Services
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - History
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Company Statement
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Business Description
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Corporate Strategy
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Strengths
Strength - Leading Market Position
Strength - Vertically Integrated Structure
Strength - Government Support
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - No Exposure to Renewable Energy
Weakness - Pending Litigations
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Favorable Outlook for Electricity Demand
Opportunity - Expansion Program
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Energy from Renewable Sources
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Threats
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices
Threat - Privatization in the Electricity Sector
Threat - Poor Credit Ratings
Threat - Political Unrest in Middle East
Israel Electric Corporation Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
Israel Electric Corporation Limited, Power, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
Israel Electric Corporation Limited, Power, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
Israel Electric Corporation Limited, Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
Israel Electric Corporation Limited, Clean Technology, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
Israel Electric Corporation Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
Israel Electric Corporation Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
Israel Electric Corporation Limited, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Israel Electric Corporation Limited, Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2012: BP To Supply LNG To Israel Electric
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.