2013-02-02 02:45:44 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. Market Share Analysis"
GlobalData's new report, "Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Incs market position in the vision care . The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the vision care . The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532484_johnson_johnson_vision_care_inc_marke ..
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the vision care
* Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Incs company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - India, Japan, China, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, United States, Canada and Brazil.
* Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Incs company shares (in Revenues) information for the vision care .
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Incs operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Incs market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Essilor International, CIBA Vision Corporation, Hoya Corporation, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, CooperVision, Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Alcon, Inc., Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd., Shamir Optical Industry Ltd., Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., St. Shine Optical Co., Ltd., Solotica Lentes de Contato, Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited, Hanita Lenses R.C.A Ltd., Soflex Contact Lens Industries Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Ophthalmic Devices
3.1.1 Vision Care
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Business Overview
4.4 Major Products and Services
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 1.1 Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), Global, Market Share 2011
7.2 Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), by Region, Market Share (2011)
7.3 Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Ophthalmic Devices (Vision Care), by Country, Market Share (2011)
8 Key Employees
9 Company Statement
10 Locations And Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
11 Recent Developments
11.1 Research And Development
11.1.1 Aug 19, 2010: Contact Lenses Improve Vision-Related Quality Of Life In Children Compared With Glasses: New Data
11.1.2 Jan 18, 2010: Study Shows Toric Soft Contact Lens Stability In Extreme Versions And Postural Positions Can Affect Orientation And Visual Acuity
11.2 Legal and Regulatory
11.2.1 Oct 01, 2010: Novartis Loses Appeal Over Contact Lens Patent Case With Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
11.2.2 Aug 03, 2009: Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Files Lawsuit Against CIBA Vision Over Contact Lense Patents
11.2.3 Sep 17, 2008: JJVC Complaint Settled By Ocular Insight
11.3 Government and Public Interest
11.3.1 May 25, 2012: UV-Blocking Contact Lenses May Have An Effect On Maintaining Eyes' Macular Pigment Density: Study
11.3.2 Nov 18, 2010: Longer Replacement Contact Lenses Associated With More Unscheduled Visits To The Eye Doctor: Study
11.4 Product News
11.4.1 May 29, 2012: Johnson & Johnson ACUMINDER Tool Improves Contact Lens Wearing Behavior: Study
11.4.2 Aug 23, 2010: Johnson & Johnson Recalls 1-Day Acuvue Contact Lenses
11.4.3 Aug 05, 2010: AOA Awards J&J's 1 DAY ACUVUE TRUEYE With Seal Of Acceptance For UV Absorbing Contact Lenses
11.4.4 Jun 17, 2010: VISTAKON Launches 1-Day ACUVUE TRUEYE Brand Contact Lenses
11.4.5 Nov 08, 2007: ACUVUE 2 COLOURS Brand Contact Lenses Launches Virtual Eye Makeover Tool
11.5 Other Significant Developments
11.5.1 Jun 15, 2010: Janssen Installs New Solar Panel Array At Titusville Site In New Jersey
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.