2014-02-20 18:21:48 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777555_keppel_merlimau_cogen_pte_ltd_strateg ..
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd (Keppel) is a power generating utility. The company owns and operates a gas-fired combined cycle power plant on Jurong Island in Singapore. Its power generation facility has total generation capacity of approximately 1,300 MW. The company's cogeneration facility is located at the Tembusu sector of Jurong Island which is an industrial hub. The company also supplies steam and water for its industrial customers. Its electricity is transmitted through the company's affiliate Keppel Electric. The company operates as a subsidiary of Keppel Infrastructure Pte Ltd. Keppel is headquartered in Singapor
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Facts
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Employees
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Operational Employees
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Major Products and Services
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - History
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Business Description
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Operational Efficiency
Strength - Strong Holding Company
Strength - Strategically Located Facility
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Fuel Diversity
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Asia-Pacific LNG Market
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Threats
Threat - Volatility in Raw Material Prices
Threat - Fluctuations in Electricity Prices
Threat - Government Regulations
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Facts
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Employees
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Operational Employees
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd, Major Products and Services
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd, History
Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.