2013-12-12 19:14:38 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Lazard Capital Markets, LLC - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Lazard Capital Markets LLC (Lazard) is an investment banking and brokerage firm. The company provides advisory services related to mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and capital raising and asset management services to corporates, partnership companies, institutions and government organizations. Lazard's key services include equity, convertible and fixed income sales and securities trading, research, consulting, underwriting and clearing services. The company has over $9 billion in assets under management. The company provides domestic and international custody and clearance services across 60 countries. It holds a wide distribution network related to equity sales and trading and the fixed income group provides trading and selling of high yield corporate and US treasury securities. Lazard offers underwriting services to both fixed income and equities markets.
It has offices in Virginia, Boston, Chicago, London, Dallas, Boulder, New York, Wilmington and San Francisco. The company is headquartered in NewYork, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711781_lazard_capital_markets_llc_medical_eq ..
The company aims to build its partnership with various institutional investors such as, banks and insurance companies, mutual funds, government agencies and pension managers that can enable the company to provide premium services to its customers.
GlobalData's Lazard Capital Markets, LLC - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Lazard Capital Markets, LLC in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Lazard Capital Markets, LLC's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Lazard Capital Markets, LLC
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.